Having followed this "challenge" for a couple of weeks, I have convinced Claire to become my partner and am quite excited to reveal our first set of photos. I chose the theme for week 1 and as this is a "new experience" for us I thought that it would make a great starting point. I promised myself that I wouldn't make this challenge all about photos of my children but having been on the beach with Nicholas on Saturday I simply couldn't resist my choice for this week.
This is the first summer where Nick has been really aware of his surroundings and watching him lie in the wet sand "exploring" with his hands I just knew I had my shot, he really loved getting his hands dirty and was totally entranced by his "new experience"
Click on the photos to enlarge

I LOVE this photo from Claire, you can just see from her uncle's face the absolute glee of riding this bike, the emotion is brilliantly captured giving the feeling that he is a little boy again - awesome "first experience"Other bloggers taking up the challenge:
(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Kirsten & Marcelle
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose
Cat and Shayne
Not sure if you are supposed to do this but these are the photos that didn't make the final cut :0)
Sea Mist on West Wittering Beach





Hello and welcome to Team Up Thursday...
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you and your partner managed to get something done so quickly.
Love both your idea's for first experiences...very clever indeed.
Well done.
Hi there - congrats to your first team up thursday - and the theme fits perfectly for you and your partner its a "new experience".
ReplyDeleteLove the photos you've taken - i love those situations captured - well done .. keep going on and I am looking forward for next week.
Great pictures - we have also started one - maybe we could get a MC Linky thingy going - I just do not know how to do it. Love the very last picture too.
ReplyDeleteWElcome to the game. what a great start! I love it. both really lovely new experiences. :)
ReplyDeleteSome brilliant photos there! I'm not the greatest team player but shall enjoy following this if there's more to come!
ReplyDelete