The idea behind this challenge is to carry your camera with you through the day and shoot 12 shots on the 12 day of every month....nice record at the end of 12 months...so here goes.First shot of the morning just after I had woken up and still lying in bed
Very spoilt to enjoy breakfast in bed while browsing through my new camera manual
Spent the morning getting our bank statements etc together for Simon and the children's Shengen Vis application
Some peace and quiet with a bit of Biggest Loser - I love love love this program and have watched every series, so inspirational








I think you will have to STRETCH this blog as well as the pics are not all showing.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS FOR DOING THE 12 ON THE 12TH, I enjoyed doing mine as well...I took my camera with me every where...LOL, even to clothes shopping!!
Your camera takes STUNNING quality photo's....love it.
Great idea & great photos! I thought you had said you got the D5000 on your other blog? Must have got muddled up...that's the one I got. The D90 was more expensive & as both seemed similar I decided to go for the D5000 but am very happy with it & learnt a lot on the course {a lot for me as I knew very little about manual settings}.
ReplyDeleteLove your photos Andrea...I posted mine but did not do it quite right...next month I will try again;-D
ReplyDeleteAndrea - now I have an idea about your saturday - great photos and well explained what you did...
ReplyDeleteMy 12th wasn't as interesting as spending long time on the road and with family in the "back" it was not as I would ususally have taken my photos. So next month we have a 12th again :)
thanks for sharing your day
cheers