Team Up Thursday - Week 4

Theme: Bridges

When Claire chose our theme for this week I instantly knew what my photograph would be of - we have the most AMAZING viaduct a couple of miles out of town and I couldn't wait to get down there and start shooting.

Unfortunately the weather didn't clear much so I had to settle for cloudy photos as opposed to the perfect blue sky I saw in my mind - I took a lots of different shots, some of which you will see in upcoming themes, but I think the one I chose really shows the magnitude of this magnificent structure. Great theme, thanks Claire, really made me get out there :0)

Claire's photo this week is fabulous, I must say I do think the gentleman photographed is EXCEPTIONALLY brave as there is NO WAY you would find me hanging like that on a suspension bridge.....in fact there is no way you would find me on the bridge full stop, the completely TERRIFY me :0) Great capture Claire, again I love your depth of field in this shot.

Other bloggers taking up the challenge:
(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Kirsten & Marcelle
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose

Cat and Shayne

Photo's that didn't make the cut...

5 comments:

  1. Love your other shots Andrea - well done!

    I must be honest I crossed that suspension bridge with much trepidation and when we had to come back over the river a couple of km later it was on a little pulley swing seat high above the gorge - I JUST prayed the whole way! Of course, wicked friends had to stop me half way over and let me sit in fear! Some people are just horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAANDREEEAAA - great photo and I love the theme - I think I'll write it down and Marcelle and I are doing it later....
    Love all your "didn't make the cut" and if I were you I couldn't decide which to TAKE.
    Nice colours - great photos and well done you both. Love to stop by here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what amazing photo's that didn't make the cut as well.
    Stunning bridge.
    Well done to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos Andrea and Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo what awesome shots. I love both....such a great theme. That bridge of yours is beautiful. We don't have one like that here.

    the dude on the suspension bridge......eeekkkk....I'm not a fan of that either, but it is a fun and creative shot.

    ReplyDelete