Team Up Thursday - Week 5

Theme: Abstract

It was my turn to chose the theme this week and the idea was to photograph something that wasn't immediately obvious as to exactly what it is.

I have to confess to already having the photo and choosing a theme to match it as I really wanted to use it :0). Whilst photographing the bridge for last weeks theme I wondered underneath it and the shot below was taken down through the arches - I love the colours and shapes in this shot and must admit I was very pleased with the way it turned out


Claire is definitely a master with light and every week I find myself saying something about how I LOVE the light in her shot - well this week is no exception, the contrasts on this photo are fabulous and I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what I am looking as so she really nailed the theme as well - BRILLIANT, well done Claire.

Other bloggers taking up the challenge:
(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Kirsten & Marcelle
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose

Cat and Shayne

Photo's that didn't make the cut...

6 comments:

  1. WOW Andrea - I am really blown away - and thats not "just said".... PERFECT. You know what? you should use that photo and do a puzzle (at least 1000 pieces lol) with it. I think it will drive you crazy. BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT - nothing more to add - love the colours and the light in your photo too.....VERY VERY VERY well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has really impressed me how abstract both your pictures are.
    Good theme, well done.
    I didn't link up today as I'm trying to catch up with blogs, cleaning for the party tomorrow etc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea omw your photo is gorgeous. I so want get out their with my camera to and take pic's. As Nike says "just do it" and that is what I need to do.

    Just realised gorgeous might not be the right word - stunning sounds a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow -- what a fabulous photograph. kudos to you for being able to "see" that one! great theme, too. this is a fascinating diptych!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whole cow! great theme this week...your shot is fabulous in every single way. I can't stop looking at it. so cool! I'm glad you made the theme work, so you could share it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok I'm feeling very tempted to join you guys on this journey! :)

    ReplyDelete