12th September Challenge


The idea behind this challenge is to carry your camera with you through the day and shoot 12 shots on the 12 day of every month....nice record at the end of 12 months...so here goes.

Early start to the morning and I so so wanted to lie in bed with this

But instead I got tossed out of my bed by this :0)

Phil started Rubgy at Haywards Heath Rugby club this morning and all the boys were involved with getting him ready

While Phil and Si were at rugby, Megs, Nick and I went to try out the church in Cuckfield

After the service we joined the boys - Phil was in his total element and LOVED every second

The weather was out of this world with gorgeous blue skies all day

Couldn't resist taking a little time outside over lunch to enjoy the sunshine and my book

Then it was inside to process the photos for a photo shoot I did last weekend

Meggie took the opportunity to chill on the couch while I was working....the sun streams in the window onto that couch in the afternoon and it is simply the BEST place to be

Dinner was finally served - roast chicken wings, chips and peas (good sunday night fare)

Couldn't resist a little virtual shopping in the new argos catalogue whilst Si bathed Nick

Finally the house is quiet and all the children are tucked up and asleep, time for telly

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing the bits and pieces out of your day...beautiful photography Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wonderful...loved each and every photo you took to show your day...
    Thanks for sharing and allowing me to see a part of your life...

    ReplyDelete