Although Claire asked me to join her in a theme this week I was the worst kind of partner ever and let her down at the last minute saying it was too hard and could we revert to my (as ever) easy theme, so THANK YOU Claire, you are (as ever) the best partner.
The weather has been APPALLING this week and as such has made getting out there to take photographs especially difficult....on our way home from an outing on Tuesday however I spotted this quintessential English Autumn scene and couldn't resist stopping to photograph it.

Almost as proof of how quintessentially English Autumn it is Claire as photographed an incredibly similar scene :0)

Other bloggers taking up the challenge:
(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose
Cat and Shayne
Lynette & Stefanie
Linda-Maree & Mariette
How amazing that you both had the same thing in mind...I love it when it happens as your photo's are both out of the box thinking...
ReplyDeleteI would say that that is an awesome capture! And I can't believe that you both got similar shots! I love the look of that house. That really is what I think of when someone says English home. Lovely.
ReplyDelete(Having to log in with my OLD Blogger account. Not letting me log in with Squarespace.)
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful - my idea of FALL/AUTUMN!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow...stunning autumn colours! You girls did awesome!
ReplyDelete