Team Up Thursday - Week 23

Theme: Christmas Decorations

A logical choice of theme for this time of the year from my wonderful partner Claire.

I LOVE Christmas and had lots of plans to go out and photograph the lights in our high street for this week....sadly flu hit and I have been lying prone on my bed instead.

As I ate dinner in the lounge last night I glanced across at our Christmas tree and seeing the word "peace" hanging there lit by the tree's red lights made me really think that that is the true meaning of Christmas, it was the message God sent to the world through the birth of his son and it is something I think we could all do with a little more of in our lives. So here is wishing you peace through this holiday season, may you and your family be truly blessed.

I absolutely ADORE Claires photo this week, what a wonderful way to remember precious family during this time, especially those that are far away. As always the lighting is spot on and gives the photos a wonderful warm "christmassy" feel.


For other members taking part in this challenge, check out my list of "Fellow Challenge Participants"

1 comment:

  1. Well done partner - just love this weeks pics! Hope you feel better soon and wishing you and yours the BESTEST Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete