Team Up Thursday - New Beginning (Week 6)

Theme: Boys

As Claire and I have tried to be really organised in the run up to baby's arrival early next month, this week was once again stress free....although this time I did get out there and take the shots specially for the TUT as opposed to falling back on archives like I did last week :0)

The three boys in my series are best friends and each one has such a distinct and unique personality...they are ALL BOY and I just couldn't resist snapping them for this theme.

I LOVE the fact that Claire's photograph is the opposite end of the "Boy" age spectrum, and again these two are ALL BOY, their toys are just a little bit more expensive lol

1 comment:

  1. LOL! it is so funny that you chose such opposite age groups...but the only difference between them is the price of their toys.

    ReplyDelete