The idea behind this challenge is to carry your camera with you through the day and shoot 12 shots on the 12 day of every month....nice record at the end of 12 months...so here goes.During school holidays the mornings start very slowly - first thing I do is check how my photos are doing in the daily contests

As we were up to London for the day I needed to get my dinner cooked before we left - making Mac and Cheese the kids FAVOURITE
All packed in the car at Sainsburys before leaving for London - needed to buy some flowers and gifts for the new mommy
Traffic was manic along the way - what else is new, but lots of lovely little pubs to see in the villages, this one is just outside Chessington

And the whole reason for our trip, beautiful 1 week old Daniella Christina Clayton, Andrew's baby girl
Andrew is great with kids and spent time playing with all his godchildren outside in the garden while we cuddled with baby inside
Finally home....there was a meteor shower over Europe last night and unfortunately I don't have the right lenses to catch it, but the kids had fun painting with light before the show started
Another month captured - what I LOVE about this challenge is that, for me, it isn't really about the quality of the photos, but rather archiving a day of the month for future generations :0)





What a wonderful and exciting day you had yesterday, mine was so boring so had to find things to photography..
ReplyDeleteLove that each child got shown, a meal, the car tip, THAT ADORABLE BABY GIRL ~ u did well...I didnt know about the meteor shower as was in bed by 9.30pm...wonderful capture even is u felt u didnt have the right lens...
Thanks for taking part.
looks like a great day - this challenge is so so awesome for making a little time capsule of memories
ReplyDeletethese photos are so pretty and enjoyed reading the post:)
ReplyDeleteThis is a GREAT showing of 12 on 12th! I love your travels and the adorable baby you went to see - food looks great - I can just smell it!!!! Fun to get to know you a little more.
ReplyDelete