Team up Thursday - Week 16

Theme: Silver

I chose the theme this week because I wanted to force myself to actually take a photo specifically for the challenge, rather than just fall back on something I knew I already had, which I confess has been a large part of my motivation when choosing themes during the summer holidays.

So Silver it is and I must say it turned into more than a challenge than I imagined - because of it's highly reflective nature, silver isn't easy to photograph and I now totally understand the need for a light absorbent background - which of course I didn't have, but below is my attempt, taken in natural window light on my black leather lounge suite.


Claire's shot is awesome and looks like it should be in a jewelry advert, def need to know how she achieved it because the light and colour are perfect.


Other bloggers taking up the challenge:
(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Kirsten & Marcelle
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose

Cat and Shayne
Lynette & Stefanie

Photo's that didn't make the cut.

6 comments:

  1. Wow...these photos are stunning Andrea...well done to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photo - and the necklace too! I know how difficult it is to take a photo of silver, i've tried many times.

    Well done - you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots ~ well done, love the way you both captured and both used jewelry....
    Well done team....you a GREAT team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your theme this week. Silver in the summer. Awesome interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea - I love all "your silver" - beautiful and great captured...... Love your necklace above - silver is my favourite kind of jewellery.....I can imagine that its hard to photograph the silver - you did it perfect with the black leather ground....

    ReplyDelete