Team Up Thursday - Week 18

Theme: Pairs

I confess to having this idea in mind before suggesting this theme and although my darling littlest was really not happy to oblige, and didn't give me exactly the shot I was after I am kinda happy with my three "pairs" of feet.


Claire's pic is such a clever play on words and I just love love love it - Well done partner you really cracked it this week :0)

Other bloggers taking up the challenge:
(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Kirsten & Marcelle
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose

Cat and Shayne
Lynette & Stefanie
Linda-Maree & Mariette

6 comments:

  1. Great photo's and ideas from both of you....Kerstin and I did seeing double when we started and pairs is very much the same...so felt good to come by and see your interpretation of the theme.

    Those little feet I want to tickle and those pears I want to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed a quick catch-up on your photo blog. You are definitely a seasoned photographer & are doing ever so well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great "pair" of photos! You both had really great ideas and such pretty pictures to represent you idea!
    Happy Thursday!
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how each of you had a totally different idea of what pairs you wanted to shoot. Your photo just scream..."scrap me!" You know that, don't you;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, that is funny :). pears & pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun theme! I love love love feet shots. well done.

    I miss team up thursday. I'll be back this coming week. :)

    ReplyDelete