Team Up Thursday - Week 19

Theme: Eyes

Claire's choice this week and I have to say I had great fun trying to photograph my children's eyes and only their eyes. They say the eyes are the window to the soul and I couldn't agree more, I can tell exactly how my children are feeling when I look into their eyes and as they all have stunning big blue eyes it made the subject easy.

What wasn't so easy was not catching that glazed "is this finished yet" look they kept giving me and it was only once I convinced Phillip to practice his "smeyes" that I was successful. Thank heavens for "America's Next Top Model" which is a hit in our house and explains how to smile with your eyes "smeyes"....who says we can't learn from television ;0)


Love Claires use of black and white in this photo - don't this little darlings eyes just pop out, really tells the story, can't help wondering what those eyes will see as she grows up - really lovely capture Claire!


Other bloggers taking up the challenge:
(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose

Cat and Shayne
Lynette & Stefanie
Linda-Maree & Mariette

Photo's that didn't make the cut.

3 comments:

  1. Both have put forwards such amazing photo's ~ I love capturing eyes myself when I photograph someone...eyes are the mirror to the Soul.
    Well done team...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, both! love shots of just the eyes -- so expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your theme...and I love how much eyes tell! Beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete