Claire's theme this week was, of course, only fitting in view of what was surely the event most forefront on the minds of everyone in the UK (if not the world) this weekend. Having toyed with ideas of getting up to the city to photograph the bunting and decorations etc, I found myself quite desperate on the day with still no photo in hand.
Although not an original thought, I decided to watch the ceremony on telly armed with my camera and managed to capture a couple of shots which I rather liked...the resolution of my TUT this week is, understandably, rather poor, but I found myself very taken with the expression on Kate's face in this moment.

Claire's shot is far more original than mine and really shows the hype surrounding the wedding, even in its aftermath...great capture again this week partner!
your photo is breathtaking Andrea - absolutely! It looks you've been standing next to Catherine (thats how she would like to be named from now on - I've learned). SUPER DUPER GLAMOUR SHOT!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LIT!