Prize Winner - Abstract

Another winner last night - LOVE photographing fireworks, one of my favourite things to shoot as EVERY shot is guaranteed to be different.

3 comments:

  1. So true Andrea, you will never have a shot twice...
    LOOOOOVVVEE your firework photos - they're BRILLIANT.
    I will try this on saturday as there will be a firework here at our "Olympic Tower". Did you use a tripod?
    Cheers
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerstin - Tripod is a MUST....I find around a 10 second exposure is optimum if you have full night like I have in these shots - timing starts from when the flare is released - have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea - thanks for your reply. I try my very best - hope I am allowed to take my tripod with me as the venue is the Munich Olympia-Stadium - so security all over ...... and they hardly allow an umbrella to take with when there are concerts :(.....

    ReplyDelete