Team Up Thursday - Week 9

Theme: Laughter

Recent research has shown that laughter can make us healthier and so my idea for this week was to try and capture it. I have since discovered that is isn't as easy as is sounds and I now have lots of photos with really grotesque expressions :0) I certainly never gave any thought to the way our faces can contort when we laugh and capturing the perfect moment can be really tricky.

Below is my capture caught of Megan and her best friend during Meg's birthday photo shoot, I must say I do love this one.

Claire's photo below is wonderful and captures the theme perfectly, you can just see what fun Skyla is having, such a happy moment.

Other bloggers taking up the challenge:
(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Kirsten & Marcelle
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose

Cat and Shayne
Helen & Tanya
Lynette & Stefanie


Photo's that didn't make the cut...

6 comments:

  1. Love both your takes on this challenge...and the baba is beautiful! I have SO MUCH to learn;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day without a smile or a laughter ist a lost day..... so true and sometimes we don't need pills or medication - we just need a laugh to make us "healthy" again....
    Andrea - again its such a fun to pop over to your blog and to see your brilliant photos - great captured moments and todays photo looks sooo normal - made me smile right when I saw it for the first second. WEEEELLLL DONE - love to learn from you - be inspired from you.
    cheers
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely, both of you is of great inspiration to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful. Well done girls on a difficult subject.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to you both ~ you captured it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great photo! And I love how you add the ones that didn't make the cut {mine that don't make it have to go in the bin lol...}

    ReplyDelete