There was method to my madness last week when I suggested this theme to Claire - you see I knew that by the time today rolled by I would be right into frantic, crazy summer school holidays and with 3 children, as you can imagine, that means chaos and very little time to indulge in my love.
So as I knew I already had quite a stash of sunset shots I knew I would be safe and able to actually post something this week even if I didn't get to pick up my camera. This shot was taken off Newhaven Beach last year and is one of my favourites, I love the light shining through the hole in the cloud....such a lucky moment.

Claires shot is absolutely STUNNING and EVERYTHING a sunset shot should be, capturing the sun just as it sinks below the waves....I have a feeling it was the end of a very perfect day :0)
Love the fact that the colours in our sunsets are both so different - again like with fireworks no two sunsets will EVER be the same and that is what makes them so lovely to photograph.
Other bloggers taking up the challenge:(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Kirsten & Marcelle
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose
Cat and Shayne
Helen & Tanya
Lynette & Stefanie
Photo's that didn't make the cut...


Brilliant shots - all of them! Perfect days indeed!
ReplyDeletethese are absolutely breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteHOLY SMOKE....THERE PICTURES ARE OUTSTANDING...I could go on and on and bore you but I love sunset!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewell done....really appreciate your work this week.
Andrea - your photos are simply stunning. Wow. It's quite something to be able to capture a sunset successfully - i love everything about your photo.
ReplyDeleteAm going on a 3 day photography course next weekend so here's hoping that my photo's advance to the next level!
Beautiful photos - perfectly captured sunsets, just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOutstanding photos both of you...don't you think the Lord is the most amazing artist.
ReplyDeleteoooh, some gorgeous sights in these...those that didn't make the cut as well. i'm looking forward to some good sunsets at the coast this coming week, too!
ReplyDeleteWOW! great theme! I rarely see sunsets here, so it would be hard for me. Both shots are amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove your photos and Claire's. I took the most amazing (quite by accident) sunset photo on my first trip to Wales. Something very similiar to your's Andrea.
ReplyDeleteabsolutely beautiful! I always love to see the ones that don't make the cut! Great pair!
ReplyDeleteThe colors in these two photos are just BEAUTIFUL! They really compliment each other so well. These would be great framed. Thanks for coming by for a visit today!
ReplyDeleteWow you have some beauties there girl...
ReplyDeleteThese are just absolutely fantastic!
ReplyDelete