Team Up Thursday - Week 12

Theme: Teapots

Cannot believe it has been 12 weeks already - I really enjoy going back and seeing our journey over the last 3 months - thanks to Megan and Melody for coming up with this fabulous idea and Claire for joining me in it :0)

Claire threw me again this week as I don't even own a teapot (what else is new lol) . After running various scenarios where I got laughed out of shops for wanting to "borrow" one in my head I decided it was time to GET CREATIVE lol. Below is my interpretation for this week - well it has teapots in it doesn't it, desperate times call for desperate measures ;0). Pic on the screen is made up of elements of my fav teapots found on the internet.


Such a cute teapot, understand the choice of theme now, would also want an excuse to photograph it....love the angle on this shot

Other bloggers taking up the challenge:
(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Kirsten & Marcelle
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose

Cat and Shayne
Helen & Tanya
Lynette & Stefanie

5 comments:

  1. I still think you cracked this one girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo what a tough theme, as I too, do not have a teapot. I think you were fabulously creative. :) well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme...I would have had a tea pot!!!!

    Love that you got so creative and took the pic you did,well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late in getting around to everyone - just wanted to say HOW FUN your theme is this week and yes, how creative you are in capturing it spot-on! Great job. As always, THANKS for dropping by and leaving such a sweet comment! See you next week. BTW, I LOVE your 12 on 12! Fun to see inside your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that was creative thinking. You don't have a teapot? I thought you English all DO TEA;-D

    ReplyDelete