Team Up Thursday - Week 13

Theme: New

This week's theme was my choice and it was definitely inspired by the fact that I was going to meet my brand new baby cousin last week. There is nothing more perfect, more "new" than a tiny baby and it would seem that Claire and I both had the same inspiration.


Perfect "new" hand - isn't life a miracle, wonderful capture all in white adding to the purity of the image.

Other bloggers taking up the challenge:
(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Kirsten & Marcelle
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose

Cat and Shayne
Helen & Tanya
Lynette & Stefanie


Photo's that didn't make the cut...

7 comments:

  1. oooo what a GREAT theme...and it blows me away that you both chose the same subject matter. isn't it funny when that happens? Your baby cousin is adorable. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love love love our work this week - what makes me more excited is a photoshoot with twins on Sunday - just two weeks old! Pure bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...now does those photos not just you go weak in the knees. Beautifully captured both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg - as you said Andrea - what else fits better to "new" than a "new one" on earth!!!! JUST PERFECT - the shot and the theme.
    GOSH that photo of you is adorable!!!!!!!
    Great work ladies - as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful theme and idea from you both..Andrea that baby is toooooo beautiful, she is perfect and healthy and I love the detail in the feet as well ~ you both did so well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos really get my MOTHERLY/GRANDMOTHERLY juices flowing - big time!!!! How precious and beautiful they both are - just lovely. I WANT TO HOLD THESE ADORABLE CREATURES! My daughter is expecting a baby any week now! Beautiful job, team!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you are both on the same wavelength. Perfect photos, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete