12th July Challenge


The idea behind this challenge is to carry your camera with you through the day and shoot 12 shots on the 12 day of every month....nice record at the end of 12 months...so here goes.

Woke up to not such a beautiful blue sky this morning, not cold at all, just no blue skies

Today my camera is going to go everywhere with me as I try to capture the moments of my day

Started the day making the children's school lunches, try to include a sandwich, fruit and small treat every day, being inventive can get tiring :0)

After dropping the big children at school it was home for breakfast for Nicholas - he loves this particular cereal as the evidence down his vest shows

Monday is housework day for me and I think these two are some of my most treasure possessions - in fact I spend more time with them then I do some of my friends lol

Nick and I had a friend for morning tea and a quick play

Catching up with friends and family on facebook once Nick went down for his morning sleep - gotta LOVE technology!

I have this quote in a very strategic place on my landing wall and I walk past it at least 6 times a day, it is a good reminder and when I am feeling a little low it ALWAYS picks me up

Waiting near the farm at Megan's school during the afternoon school run, I love it here, it is so pretty and I feel very privileged to send my daughter to a school with a working farm.

Afternoon tea and a photo shoot on our terrace....photo shoot for this weeks TUT challenge so couldn't show the results here, but could show my gorgeous new hybrid bizzy lizzy's ;0)

Potatoes all scrubbed and ready on the sideboard waiting to be turned into dinner, one of the things I enjoy about this challenge is getting inventive to show different aspects of our life - will make an interesting record for future generations me thinks.

My fav time of day when Si gets home, love watching him interact with his children - it is a very noisy but very happy time of day (don't look at the mess, it is the end of a long day with a two year old lol)

And so ends another 12th of the month in my life, next month should be great fun because Megs and Phil will be on summer break.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely 12 on the 12th, really enjoyed seeing more into your life and day....GREAT photo's _ that self portrait is fantastic...as it the potatoes!!! well done, ur camera is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea - love your 12 of the 12th entry - love how lovely written - perfect photos (again inspired - never thought that it is sooo interesting to see a washing machine and a dryer)
    All photos framed and signed - I see I have to spend much more time into this project : /.....
    Thanks for sharing your day with us

    ReplyDelete