Team Up Thursday - Week 8

Theme: Milk

This was Claire's idea and I confess to being truly challenged. I tried a couple of things this week with milk and even considered phoning the farm on Megan's school to ask them if I could go in and photograph the cows, however time ran out and I felt a little sheepish (not that brave yet lol) so below is what I ended up with :0)

Milk is for me wholesome and good and what could be more fitting than Nick enjoying his afternoon glass of milk out on our terrace - look at those chubby fingers, you can see he just LOVES it :0)

Claire's photo is EXACTLY what I would have LOVED to achieve - WELL DONE partner, think you need to let us know how you achieved that shot, it is OUTSTANDING

Other bloggers taking up the challenge:
(I have only linked in to one participant in each partnership, you should easily be able to navigate from there)
Kirsten & Marcelle
Corey & Berta
Megan & Melody
Joanne & Rose

Cat and Shayne


Photo's that didn't make the cut...


9 comments:

  1. wow wow wow

    What amazing images, each and every single one are captured to perfection.

    Great team the two of you make...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea - I ADORE your photos - gives me goosebumps!!!!! PERFECT. Love that cute milk beard. Angle of view - light - colours - PERFECT.
    I could write down a whole novel but its said with one single word: BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love love love your pic. How cute is that munchkin of yours?

    As Kerstin says - everything is perfect.

    Well done.

    And as for the pics that didn't make - well they could have - easily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love it Andrea. It would be great if you could give your photog details next time for interest for those wanting to recreate the shot. Especially for shot's like Claire's too...that is absolutely amazing...I NEED to know how to do that...very fast shutter speed I guess & lots of trial & error! I am also doing it now every week with my friend Tania!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the theme. Both are awesome shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this theme! :) made me smile. While I adore the shot of your son enjoying his milk. I rather like the pouring of milk into your coffee as well. they are all winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those little hands on the glass -- a great pairing for MILK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are cutest ever!! What brilliant photos!!
    Thanks for coming over and leaving a comment on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful photos - I love how you show the photo's that 'didn't make the cut' - they are all so good!

    ReplyDelete